Save up to $100 per spray booth per DAY on materials only….
Reduce your paint material costs by up to 20%
Why Use Nitrogen?
Natural and Abundant
- Nitrogen is readily available through air compressors
- 78% of the air we breathe is nitrogen, as is the compressed air currently used in spray paint operations
More Surface Area for Paint Transfer
- Nitrogen molecules are larger compared to the variable gases in compressed air, providing a larger, more uniform surface area for paint transfer
- The absence of oxygen and hydrogen in the spraying process eliminates the presence of moisture in the compressed nitrogen
- Nitrogen is an inert gas and can be heated to to improve flash off times
Why Heated Nitrogen?
- Our environment is exposed to fewer volatile organic compounds (VOCs) when using heated nitrogen
- Ideal for use with both water borne and solvent based paints
- Use of less paint in the transfer process due to the larger molecular structure of hydrogen
- The curing process begins immediately following paint transfer application as the paint and nitrogen mixture cools rapidly
Call NitroHeat today 1 877 893 5460