|NH1 – Heated Nitrogen for Single Spray Gun – The NH1 is our base model nitrogen generation system This model includes the innovative NITROHEAT pre-filtration system, the nitrogen membrane separator and our unique thermal processing unit and a heated hose. This system is guaranteed to save you a minimum of 15% on liquid paint material.
|TPC750 – Thermal Process unit – The TPC 750 can be purchased separately as a solution to supply heated compressed air to your spray guns/s. This will offer some efficiency improvements in the paint application and drying time. The TPC750 comes complete with an adjustable temperature controller with 2 pre set temperature points and a heated 30ft hose. The efficiency of the TPC 750 can be improved by the use of the NF5 filtration system.
|NF5 – 5 Stage Filtration Unit – The NF5 can also be purchased separately as a solution to filter your compressed air before entering the spray booth or before entering the TPC750. This unit when used by itself will supply clean air to your spray booth. This unit can also be used together with the TPC750.
|Jet Cel Portable Spray Booth
The JETCEL Workstation is a cross-flow ventilated workshop / paintbooth, which was designed to help the S.M.A.R.T. repairer comply with health, safety and environmental protection. It is designed to improve working conditions and productivity for the busier mobile repairer.
The JETCEL Free Standing Workstation uses large input filters, supplying a continual ventilating flow through-out the working environment. This clean airflow both helps protect the operator and provides the right environment for dust-free quality work.
A pressurized ‘Airlock Access’ also ensures that no contaminate from within the working environment can escape as you enter or leave the Workstation. Massive 70 square feet of ‘double layer’ paint arrest filters trap contaminates as the air exits the working environment. Two further Activated Carbon Filters are used within two stabilizing exhaust chambers before flowing back to the environment.
NitroHeat is a stand-alone system that filters compressed air up to 98% pure nitrogen and is ideal for most painting applications. The Nitrogen is heated up to 150F to complete the heated nitrogen process – ready to spray paint. Due to nitrogen being moisture free, the paint application process is more consistent versus compressed air. This results in a superior paint transfer and a higher quality finish, using less material while providing better coverage. NitroHeat is the affordable option for painting with heated nitrogen to minimize flash times and maximize savings on materials.
Quality & Consistency
- NitroHeat supplies 98% pure nitrogen, free of impurities and moisture from an existing compressed air supply
- Use of NitroHeat results in a higher quality finish
- NitroHeat produces a supply of molecules that are uniform compared to the variation of compressed air
- NitroHeat supplies a constant flow of nitrogen through a heated hose to maintain a spray temperature over 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ideal for use with water borne paints and coatings
- NitroHeat aids in overall drying time and reduces baking time
- NitroHeat utilizes a flow of heated nitrogen to result in accelerated paint drying times and increased paint transfer efficiency
- NitroHeat provides easy financing options with a logical lease to own program and is priced to demonstrate a monthly return on investment
[notice]NitroHeat is the most natural and cost efficient heated nitrogen system to use with water borne paints and coatings.[/notice]
[notice]It’s imperative to save time and money in the evolving collision industry.[/notice]
[warning]Call on NitroHeat today 1 877 893 5460[/warning]