A. Reduce Pressure by 20%
Atomization with the single nitrogen gas does not require as much pressure as atomization with compressed air
B. Reduce Fluid Feed by 20%
The improved transfer efficiency of heated nitrogen can cause an “over flow” of paint on the substrate.
CLOSE FLUID CONTROL – THEN OPEN 2 ½ TURNS
C. Mix 20% less Paint
The increased transfer efficiency of A + B will result in lower paint utilization. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU WILL HAVE LESS PAINT ON THE SUBSTRATE – THIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL BE WASTING LESS PAINT. (indicative in the drop in overspray)
QUICK CONTACT OR INFO REQUEST
- Mount upright OUTSIDE spray booth.
- Supply 110VAC
- Connect heated hose, thermocouple connector and heater power cables to top of heater
- Connect INPUT to Nitroheat N2 generator or compressed air.
- Switch ON and test
Ensure white label faces forward.
Test to ensure that temperature rises when air flows through the heater. (if temperature decrease during air flow, the thermocouple connector is reversed.)
- Press A/T button – press once to change last digit, press twice to change second (middle) digit
- Press UP or DOWN arrows until desired temperature is reached
- Press SET to save temperature.